Individual tickets and corporate table sponsorship are available!
Contact Jessica Boyle at jessica.boyle@communitybusiness for further information.
As part of our ongoing campaign to tackle inequality in the workplace and promote LGBT+ inclusion in Asia, Community Business encourages all companies who share this mission to demonstrate their leadership and participate in the 2017 Hong Kong LGBT+ Inclusion Index and the Gala Dinner to celebrate the results of the Index, including the ranking of the Top 10 performing organisations and the award winners.
- Date: 17 May 2017 (Wednesday)
- Time: 6.00 pm to 11.00 pm
- Venue: Island Shangri-La, Hong Kong
- Dress Code: Business formal or black tie with a touch of purple
Join us at our fundraising Gala Dinner as we announce and celebrate the results of the Index, including the ranking of the Top 12 performing organisations and the award winners.
- 6.00 p.m. Reception opens and cocktails served
- 7.00 p.m. (Sharp) First course served
- 7.15 p.m. Programme starts
- 7.25 p.m. Opening remarks by Fern Ngai, CEO of Community Business
- 7.40 p.m. Opening speech by Gigi Chao, Executive Vice-Chairman of Cheuk Nang
- 8.10 p.m. Awards Presentation (Part I)
- 8.40 p.m. Performance
- 9.10 p.m. Awards Presentation (Part II)
- 9.50 p.m. Index Ranking Announcement
- 10.20 p.m. Group Photo and Toast with Top Ranked Companies and Award Winners
- 10.30 p.m. End of Formal Programme
- 11.00 p.m. Event ends
We are delighted to announce that Gigi Chao, Executive Vice-Chairman at Cheuk Nang will be our guest speaker for this prestigious event.
Gigi is an avid aviator, a passionate member of the community and a voice for the LGBT+ community in Hong Kong. She is the founder of Faith in Love Foundation, an NGO that supports the alleviation of poverty, encourages volunteerism, and promotes art as a medium of connection and expression. Gigi was also recently honoured as the highest-ranked LGBT executive in the 2016 Leading LGBT & Ally Executives by OUTstanding and the Financial Times.
- Business leaders
- HR & D&I professionals
- LGBT+ professionals and LGBT+ networks
- LGBT+ related NGOs and community groups
- LGBT+ opinion leaders and academia
- Hong Kong and regional media
Sponsor A Table
Ensure your presence at this prestigious event and celebrate the progress that is being made.
Gold Table Sponsors